Neurodeck is a game by Tavrox & Zellana. It's a dark fantasy, deckbuilding game where you have to fight your inner demons. Inspired by Slay The Spire and the numerous practical books I've read about psychology, the hero will face phobia-like monsters and crawl through mind-dungeons.
- Deckbuilding as you progress through the game (Slay The Spire like)
- Be cursed : choose to live a cursed life and build your whole deck around it
- Crawl dungeons and find the cards & weapons to defeat the monsters
- Horrific monsters inspired by real-life phobia
- Tight narrative showcasing principles about mental health
- Death is only a beginning: every time you die, you get back into the asylum... until you're too crazy to go back.
- Real-life background texts about mental health to help put things into perspective
There's not much around here for the moment, the development is in a very early stage. I will try to build a public version in the next months.
- Game design, Business, Marketing, Production, Sound Design, Coding : @Tavrox_
- WIP Art direction : @Zellana